Gowebbi 07 Dec 2017
Having a website can be helpful in a numerous way and Gowebbi provides great user choice flexibility, shares online marketing strategies and helps make an ordinary website into a dynamic and alluring one for the meteoric growth of the business.
With the expert team of developers and designers at Gowebbi, you will get the best designed website for your business or service.
A website is a collection of related web pages, including multimedia content, typically identified with a common domain name, and published on at least one web server. A website may be available via a public Internet Protocol (IP) network, such as a private local area network (LAN), or the internet by referencing a uniform resource locator (URL) that recognizes the site. A website can be a personal website, a commercial website for a company, a government website or a website for a non-profit organization. Websites are characteristically devoted to a particular purpose or topic.
Personal web pages are World Wide Web pages created by an individual to contain more content of a personal nature rather than content pertaining to a company, organization or institution.
Years ago, the idea of creating your very own website was almost unthinkable unless you were a website designer or a determined website builder. With coding to be learned and a whole new language to be understood, it takes too much time and effort to create a single website. Therefore, the thought would have never crossed most of our minds and we would have happily left it to the professionals to handle the hard work. But coming to the present time, we find that it is very simple for almost anyone to create a website in 60 minutes.
WHY CREATE A WEBSITE?
A website is a unique way to connect with the world. There are a variety of reasons why one might want to create a website. Many people want to provide an informational resource that they hope will help people who have similar interest as themselves. Their experience and knowledge help guide the creation of useful content. Some people simply relish writing and some use blogs as an outlet for their creative countenance. Some people start a website for one reason, discover that there is an interest and a demand for the content they publish and then discover that they can monetize it. Making money with a website is an interesting topic and should warrant a section all of its own. Whether you choose to create a website to share your passion for music, inform people about your business, sell products, or any other reason – there are no boundaries. Whatever the reason for wanting to start a website, one should not be thwarted by lack of information. With a website, tons of possibilities are available to one and with the available technology, it is easy to create a website in 60 minutes. There is no arena better than the Internet to instantly get in touch with a broad international audience at an enormously limited cost. A website offers the following:
1. The perfect business card for a project or organization
2. A detailed and permanent advertisement
3. A site available 24/7 all-year-round
4. Your own competitive edge
5. Better communications
6. Increased credibility
In today’s world, where the internet has become the prime mode of subsistence, World Wide Web enables even the small-scale enterprises to come online steadily. There are a lot of entrepreneurs who wish to come online but are always concerned about their budget and website management costs.
From the day of its beginning till date, Gowebbi has brought thousands of startups and small-scale enterprises online by designing as well as developing beautiful static web pages for them and it is one of the best options if one wishes to create a website in 60 minutes. If you are just an amateur in your field and yet dream of making it big in life, you are suggested to opt for a Static Website with your business and contact details, product/service information, consumer guidelines etc. online. As these are the core data which you would seldom require to change, your clients and prospects will always find you online.
Flexibility: It is the main benefit of a static site. Every page design on a Static Website could be unique to absorb the message it suggests to the visitors. A static design is coded initially using HTML. The approved design is then converted into a server-side web application framework, like ASP.NET, PHP, as per a client’s preference. Uploaded by webmaster with fixed simple codes, a Static Website works best for growing businesses to achieve instant seamless worldwide presence. Again, if you need to change any particular piece of information or upgrade any product details, you may contact the Gowebbi Support Team at any point in time and the team will upload those details for you in no time.
WHY CHOOSE GOWEBBI FOR STATIC DESIGNING AND DEVELOPMENT?
1. Gowebbi provides great user choice flexibility and even your single website pages are static, it designs each web page devoting liberal time and artistic skills so that each page flaunts its own unique idea and identity, gelling together with the theme of the whole site.
2. Understands code like no one else and every unique page on the website created is thoroughly tested to give the users smoothest ever user experience on the web.
3. Chiefly, Gowebbi’s all-browser compatible Static Websites are enormously user-friendly, captivating lower bandwidth, easy downloading on the server and designed to meaningfully boost your SEO (Search Engine Optimization) results and speed up your page ranking.
4. Gowebbi develops and maintains your static website so easy. Once your site is uploaded to the server, it is made sure that your business information is online 24/7 for your customers.
5. It provides a range of e-commerce template designs to clients to choose from. Also, maintaining a static e-store is extremely easy with its e-commerce applications.
6. For every static page of your website, Gowebbi also shares with you changed online marketing strategies and help in the meteoric progress of your business.
7. Gowebbi also creates beautiful sales pages, e-brochures, and e-catalogs, infographics for the clients worldwide. These static pages are easy to maintain and are proven effective methods for online promotions.
Eventually, as your business expands, at any point in time as the need arises to upload your website content, information and products more frequently on your website Gowebbi can always turn your static site into a dynamic one to enable you to upload updates independently, on your own. It takes place with web programming and database designing.